7) Michael Thomas Hence age 31 of Norfolk, VA is wanted for Failure to Appear on a Misdemeanor Charge.
Michael Thomas Hence
10) John Robert Payne Jr., age 24 of Sandston, VA is wanted for; Failure to Appear in Court.
Ambricio Jerry Vallin
John Robert Payne Jr.
8) Lemar Tyree Heggs age 37 of Shacklefords, VA is wanted for Contempt of Court.
10) William Robert Clark age 61 of Indiana, PA is wanted for Profane-Threatening Language over Public Airway.
6) Prentis Bernard Harvey age 28 of St. Stephens Church, VA is wanted for Probation Violation on a Felony Offense.
William Corey Chard
The King and Queen County Sheriff's Office is seeking information in the whereabouts of three individuals who are wanted.
If you know any information on these individuals please contact the King and Queen County Sheriff's Office at (804) 785-7400 or Mattaponi Crime Solvers at (804) 769-3000.
Please use caution and notify Law Enforcement as soon as practical. Do not attempt to apprehend any wanted persons. The King and Queen County Sheriff's Office attempts to update our website in a timely manner. Some wanted persons on this list may have been arrested since the posting and will be updated as soon as practical.
Lawrence Robert Muldoon Jr.
Brian Sinclaire Lawson
2) Wayne Calhoun age 62 of Jamaica, VA is wanted for Capias to Show Cause for failure to complete ASAP.
4) Ambrocio Jerry Vallin age 40 of Chesterfield, VA is wanted for Capias for failure to complete ASAP Program.
1) Michael Gardner age 51 of Richmond, VA is wanted for Obstruction of a Criminal Investigation.
5) Lawrence Robert Muldoon Jr. age 42 of St. Stephens Church, VA is wanted for Contempt of Court.
Prentis Bernard Harvey
9) William Corey Chard age 39 of Meriden, CT is wanted for Contempt of Court.
Lemar Tyree Heggs
William Robert Clark
11) Brian Sinclaire Lawson age 45 of St. Stephens Church, VA is wanted for; Probation Violation.
King and Queen County Sheriff's Office
Sheriff John R. Charboneau
242 Allen's Circle
P.O. Box 38
King and Queen Courthouse, VA 23085
Phone: (804) 785-7400
Fax: (804) 785-5489
All Emergencies Dial: 9-1-1